вторник, 12 декабря 2017 г.

About Brexit



  Today I hope greatly that the Brexit will succeed and England will become independent of the EU, at least to significant extent. If so, possibly England will become the only country for me into which I will be able to emigrate from Russia.
  Previously I thought that Ukraine could become such a country, but after getting more information I became very disappointed in Ukraine. I think, Ukrainian people are almost like Russians, with similar mental problems and irrationality, though they probably have a more right ideology. One of the visible cases of Ukrainian irrationality is their attitude to pro-democratic opposition in Russia: it seems that many of the Ukrainians do not distinguish between people like me and “bad” Russians, which are responsible for the sufferings of Ukrainian people. There are many other evidences of the Ukrainian irrationality, and nevertheless I hope that a kind of “mass sobering” will eventually take place in Ukraine. Maybe some day this “mass sobering” will happen in Russia too.
  I am sure that the whole world is degrading more and more. Many people in Russia believe that the Europe is quickly degrading and going to fall, like the Roman empire 1500 years before. And if Britain succeeds leaving EU, it will possibly become the place of birth of a new, healthy society.
  Muslim migration is an evident problem of the Europe. People from Muslim countries settle in Europe and are not being assimilated into the European ethnic majority; otherwise, the Muslims assimilate European people instead. The Muslim minority have a greatly higher birth rate than the indigenous Europeans.
  Not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists are Muslims. I am afraid that the Islam can insensibly come to power into Europe, because the European politicians will be afraid of doing things which are not approved by the Muslims.
  Some European politicians say that the Europeans should make some concessions to Muslime, otherwise their actions can provoke terrorism. From the point of view of the Muslims, this looks like that: “we settle in your countries and you should fulfill our wishes, otherwise we will kill your politicians”.
  From the point of view of the Russians, another big problem of the Europe is the “homophilic” politics. I am not a homophobe, but I think that gay parades, where gays are publicly kissing and dancing naked, are big violence for heterosexual people. People in Russia call Europe “Gayrope”. I think that both sides in this dispute are not right – the “propaganda of homosexuality” in the West and the “Homophobic propaganda” in Russia.
  It is difficult for me to ground logically my opinion, that the trend to give the gays the right to publicly exhibit their orientation is a mine for the whole Europe. However, I am sure that this trend was one of the reasons of the civil war in Eastern Ukraine. The results of the Eurovision contest in 2014 greatly discredited the democracy for Russian people, and people in Donbass region got strongly anti-european political views. In our web, this picture was often shown:



  I think that there are many other timebombs which can blast Europe and the entire Western civilization some time later. The most fundamental problem is the following: all nations in history, who lived in richness and comfort, became weak and were eventually conquered by less rich nations. I hope that the humanity will finally realize this problem and find ways to solve it. Some Russian bloggers, respected by me, call the salvation of this problem as “moderalism ideology”.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий